Traffic Rider (Free, In-app Products)
Another masterpiece from the creators of Traffic Racer. This time, you are behind the wheels of a motorbike in a much more detailed gaming experience, but also retaining the old school fun and simplicity.
Traffic Rider takes the endless racing genre to a whole new level by adding a full career mode, first person view perspective, better graphics and real life recorded bike sounds. The essence of smooth arcade racing is still there but in the shell of the next generation. Ride your bike in the endless highway roads overtaking the traffic, upgrade and buy new bikes to beat the missions in career mode.
Now it is time to hit the roads with a motorcycle!
– First person camera view
– 26 motorbikes to choose from
– Real motor sounds recorded from real bikes
– Detailed environments with day and night variations
– Career mode with 70+ missions
– Online leaderboards and 30+ achievements
– Support for 19 languages
CSR Racing 2 (Free, In-app Products)
Setting a new standard in visuals, CSR2 delivers hyper-real drag racing to the palm of your hand. Compete against live players across the world with your custom built supercars including LaFerrari, McLaren P1™, Koenigsegg One:1 and many more.
3D NEXT-GEN GRAPHICS
• CSR2 redefines what you thought possible on mobile, with stunning detail on all your favorite cars.
• Meticulous level of detail inside every car, incl. original manufacturers’ trim options. Racing doesn’t get more real than this!
Asphalt 8 (Free, In-app Products)
In Asphalt 8, you’ll race in some of the hottest, most high-performance dream machines ever created, from cars to bikes, as you take them on a global tour of speed. From the blazing Nevada Desert to the tight turns of Tokyo, you’ll find a world of challenge, excitement and fun on your road to the top!
REAL LUXURY DREAM CARS
• Over 190 high-performance cars and bikes for you to drive and push beyond their limits.
• Top licensed manufacturers and models, such as the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Porsche 911, Ducati Monster 1200, and many more!
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
• Customize & upgrade your rides with over 2,300 decals to take down your opponents with style!
Asphalt Nitro (Free, In-app Products)
Can’t get enough Asphalt? This 35 MB monster packs all the adrenaline-pumping velocity you love — and it’s available now!
Take control of luxury licensed cars, such as the Ferrari LaFerrari or Lamborghini Veneno, in breathtaking environments that you’ll need to tame with the craziest stunts you can pull off! Fire up your Nitro and be the first to cross the finish line!
Warhammer 40,000: Freeblade (Free, In-app Products)
“Warhammer 40K: Freeblade is the Space Marine Godzilla game I didn’t know I wanted” – PocketTactics
When a young Imperial Knight sees their noble house destroyed by the twisted forces of Chaos, they join forces with the Dark Angels Space Marines chapter as a Freeblade. Experience an epic story in over 170 single player missions as you command your Freeblade on a journey of honour, redemption and vengeance. Test your skills and patrol the world of Tarnis to slay endless invaders.
Alto’s Adventure (Free, In-app Products)
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
Shadow Fight 2 (Free, In-app Products)
Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? There’s only one way to find out.
- Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an
all-new animation system.
- Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new
fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
Plants vs. Zombies 2(Free, In-app Products)
Play the award-winning hit action-strategy adventure where you meet, greet, and defeat legions of hilarious zombies from the dawn of time, to the end of days. Amass an army of amazing plants, supercharge them with Plant Food, and devise the ultimate plan to protect your brain.
The Badland series easily tops our list of the best adventure games with their fantastic physics-based gameplay and out of the box levels to complete.
The games are based on the side-scrolling concept where you have to keep into account various variables like liquids, flamethrowers, frost, magma and water to survive.
The media has often hailed the entries as masterpieces which are a must experience for every Android, gaming enthusiast.
Dark Sword (Free, In-app Products)
This entry is a stylish and dark game which is based on the concept of “side scrolling and slash” gameplay.
But rather than a storyline or open world premise, the game has 100 different stages to be played, with the ultimate objective being to defeat the dark dragon.
Dark Sword also sports a hardcore mode for the real gaming enthusiasts who are looking for some extra kick.
SoulCraft (Free, In-app Products)
The game is set against an incredible storyline where the humans have discovered the secret to eternal life.
This drives the angels and demons to make a pact and claim the apocalypse to maintain the natural flow of things. The game allows you to choose one side and proceeds to the 3-way war to determine who wins it.
A gripping gameplay and graphics only add to the overall gaming experience.
Bomb Squad (Free, In-app Products)
Blow up your friends in mini-games ranging from capture-the-flag to hockey! Featuring 8 player local/networked multiplayer, gratuitous explosions, advanced ragdoll face-plant physics, pirates, ninjas, barbarians, insane chefs, and more.
BombSquad supports touch screens as well as a variety of controllers so all your friends can get in on the action.
You can even use phones and tablets as controllers via the free ‘BombSquad Remote’ app.
Neon Shadow (Free)
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy!
Note: After going free, the newest version does contain ads – if you’ve already paid for the game and have it installed – you will not be shown any ads.
• Old school first person shooter game-play.